[mythtv] Schedules Direct Original Air Date not longer correct

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun May 3 22:40:21 UTC 2020

(I just realized I replied just to Peter (my default is to
reply direct, not reply-all (less embarrassment that
way(*)), so here is what I had replied directly, but note
(IMPORTANT note) that I have done no validation
that the pointer to the commit has anything do with
anything).

---- direct email ----

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 4:37 PM Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> .... Something must have changed.

Possibly 56277c79b7474d87c31bc67785972df16620115e ?

it at least partially aligns with your date(s).

---- end direct email ----

(*) Tell me you have not experienced a reply-all
email bomb......