[mythtv] Changes needed to ansible for Raspberry Pi for mythtv v31

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 18:36:36 UTC 2020

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 1:33 PM Paul Harrison <mythtv at mythqml.net> wrote:

> On 23/03/2020 21:25, Peter Bennett wrote:
> >
> > NOTE I cannot build Zoneminder, because it is asking for
> > python3-urllib2 BUT only python3-urllib3 is available.
> > Zoneminder also wants python3-pycurl and python3-oauth - but until it
> > can use urllib3 there is no point in adding these.
> >
> > For now, Zoneminder is disabled
> >
> > If somebody sorts out the urllib3 problem, I can fix mythtv-light so
> > that zoneminder will be built.
> >
> Are you saying MythZoneminder requires python3-urllib2, python3-pycurl
> and python3-oauth?  I don't think that is correct MythZoneminder doesn't
> use python?

I think he means mytnetvision, which I dropped in the Fedora/RPM Fusion
package for the same reason. I got some hints that pointing configure to
urllib3 should fix building, but no clue if it would actually function
properly. Another mentioned its pretty buggy so I decided just to drop the
package for now.

Thanks,
Richard