[mythtv] Google Play Store Dev fees

Bob Long bob at oblong.com.au
Sat Dec 26 00:49:22 UTC 2020

Curtis Gedak wrote on 24/12/20 2:49 am:
> [snip]
> I have personal experience (~5 years) with the Play store and a Free
> Software app and it is not good.
>
> [...]
>
> This artificial restriction does not happen with the Free Software
> F-Droid app store.  There I am able to choose which devices I support.
> For SolitaireCG [2] I support all the way back to API 4 (Android 1.6 Donut).
>
> [2] https://f-droid.org/en/packages/net.sourceforge.solitaire_cg/

[...]

I've built a few MythTV systems for myself and others, but I'm not a
developer. But regardless, this list has produced another benefit: I've
finally got around to installing F-Droid, and now after installing
Curtis's SolitaireCG I have an ad-free game!

Thanks to the MythTV developers for MythTV and to Curtis for his game.

--

Bob Long