[mythtv] Problems with Screenshots

Werner Mahr werner at vollstreckernet.de
Fri Aug 28 20:49:41 UTC 2020

Am Freitag, 28. August 2020, 21:57:06 CEST schrieb Doug Lytle:
> On 8/28/20 1:35 PM, Werner Mahr wrote:
> > I read recently that asking on IRC doesn't reach the right people for some
> > issues, so I repeat my question from last month (maybe longer) here.
> >
> > The Problem is with sceenshots that are just not displayed.
>
> Werner,
>
> A couple things that need to be provided before we can help,

No problem, but I started using myth around 0.26 maybe 0.25. The oldest files
that don't work (and never did) are from mid 2012.

> Version of MythTV you are running

31.0+fixes20200823.gitd3088629de-dmo1
so I guess d3088629de is the commit Marillat took.

mythfrontend --version
MythTV Version : v31.0
MythTV Branch :
Network Protocol : 91
Library API : 31.20200101-1
QT Version : 5.14.2
Options compiled in:
linux release use_hidesyms using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun
using_vbox using_ceton using_hdpvr using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec
using_libcrypto using_gnutls using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3 using_libxml2
using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl using_egl using_qtwebkit using_qtscript
using_qtdbus using_taglib using_v4l2 using_v4l2prime using_x11
using_libbluray_external using_xrandr using_systemd_notify
using_systemd_journal using_drm using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_freetype2 using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_egl
using_drm using_vaapi using_nvdec using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg
using_libass using_libxml2 using_libmp3lame

> Distro you are running it on.

Debian testing with deb-multimedia myth.

--
MfG usw.

Werner Mahr