[mythtv] 30 on mac osx

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sun May 5 08:27:06 UTC 2019

Hi

My goal is to write a short wiki entry on compiling a 30 mac frontend. I would like to keep changes to abare minimun.

Clearly later versions of qt *can* be used

> MythTV Version : v31-Pre-304-ge4689155d2-dirty
> MythTV Branch : devel/2019-render
> Network Protocol : 91
> Library API : 31.20190109-1
> QT Version : 5.11.2

Should I just specify 5.5 (the last version to have webkit) or make a patch to use webengine with say 5.12 (a LTS).
Is it worth using the hardware renderer?

I was going to/will ask on the users list. What should the wiki entry be named?
Is mythtv wiki open or do I need to be given access?
Thanks
James