[mythtv] mediamonitor: now ported to MythUI but UI to selection preferred media handler wasn't restored....

Piotr Oniszczuk piotr.oniszczuk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 16:59:55 UTC 2019

Guys,

I see media monitor now is ported to MythUI dialogs (2684b476). Good!

In past there was removed some very useful media monitor functionality because of media wasn’t using MythUI dialogs: it was in 24c5575

Now I see media monitor finally has MythUI support but reading code - removed in 24c5575 functionality wasn’t restored (or I’m wrong)?

Is there chance to restore this functionality?