[mythtv] Video playback framerate

TerribleTadpole terribletadpole at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:27:23 UTC 2019

Astonishing!  All our recordings have auto expire on, we hide watched
programmes, and I have a script to set recordings to watched if they
haven't been watched within 90 days.

And even then navigating through the recordings can get tedious.  How on
earth do you guys find anything amongst a decade's worth of television?!

Surely there's a point where you should transcode those chestnuts and put
them in your video library.

On Wed, 9 Jan 2019, 7:15 AM Lennart Sorensen <lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca