[mythtv] Video playback framerate

Ian Campbell ijc at hellion.org.uk
Tue Jan 8 16:08:55 UTC 2019

On Mon, 2019-01-07 at 14:25 +0000, Mark Kendall wrote:

> Presumably if we were to switch over to timestamps, we would need to
> run duplicate/parallel tables for a release or 2 before switching
> over? So that existing recordings would still work.

Does waiting a release or two help? I have recordings which are older
than that[0]. Is there some housekeeping thing which will "refresh" the
seek table for all recordings over the lifetime of a release?

Ian.

[0] my oldest recording is from 2011 (and, slightly implausible I know,
is something I really do intend to watch at some point...) there's also
some recorded movies (which still get rewatched) of a similar vintage.