[mythtv] AVSync2 Improvements

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:55:27 UTC 2019

On 2/14/19 10:08 PM, David Engel wrote:
> Here's the new, serious regression.  Choose a theme with a video
> window in the EPG (Blue Abstract should work).  Set live TV wait to
> 1000ms (that's what I used).  Start live TV.  Bring up the EPG and use
> it to change channels.  Video playback continues in the small window
> and never switches back to full screen.
I tried this with NVDEC on Linux with Steppes as well as Shield with
Steppes and I do not see it happen. I tried with both 1000 and 10000
delay. When I select a new channel the small TV view freezes for a
period of 1000 or 10000 ms but immediately goes back to full screen when
it starts playing again.

How do I recreate this?

Peter