[mythtv] mythtranscode --fifoinfo on master

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Fri Dec 27 11:58:44 UTC 2019

On 26/12/2019 16:38, Tim Pletcher wrote:
> I have a script that I use to crop recording cutlist and transcode to
> h264 using VAAPI acceleration via ffmpeg.  Now that I have been running
> master, I noticed the behavior of mythtranscode --fifoinfo has changed.

Does your reference just to frame-size reporting mean that in every
other way transcoding this way still works? In particular, is cleancut
still working? Seeing all the changes being made to the rendering
mechanism over recent times, I'd imagined cleancut was sure to become
broken. I'll be very pleased if it still works.

(For various reasons, I'm stuck on v29 so haven't tested any of this
myself).

Cheers,
	Paul.