[mythtv] ubuntu ppa master: green screen (solved)

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 14:39:24 UTC 2019

On 09/12/2019 14:06, Mark Kendall wrote:
> John
>
> I made a change for OpenGL 1.4 drivers. Playback should now work
> regardless of whether OpenGL or OpenGL YV12 is used - though I suspect
> on that system the non YV12 version will be faster.
>
> Would be good to know if it works correctly.
>
> Regards
> Mark

Yes, many thanks for the quick fix.  It's playing now with OpenGL YV12,
and before that T tried just OpenGL, which worked too.  No critical
evaluations yet, though.

I'm building for el7 now.  On that system I'm still getting 'dropping
frame to catch up' messages that seem to be correlated with the lipsync
drifts there and absent on the 'buntu system, on which the screen runs
at 60.00 Hz.

John