[mythtv] Merging the 'render' branch

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 21:04:50 UTC 2019

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 at 20:50, Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mark
>
> I am having a few problems compiling master for android.
>
> In ./libs/libmythui/platforms/mythdisplayandroid.cpp
>
> latforms/mythdisplayandroid.cpp: In member function 'virtual DisplayInfo
> MythDisplayAndroid::GetDisplayInfo(int)':
> platforms/mythdisplayandroid.cpp:37:9: error: 'VB_GENERAL' was not
> declared in this scope
>       LOG(VB_GENERAL, LOG_INFO, LOC +
>           ^
> platforms/mythdisplayandroid.cpp:37:21: error: 'LOG_INFO' was not
> declared in this scope
>       LOG(VB_GENERAL, LOG_INFO, LOC +
>                       ^
> platforms/mythdisplayandroid.cpp:37:31: error: 'LOC' was not declared in
> this scope
>       LOG(VB_GENERAL, LOG_INFO, LOC +
>                                 ^
> platforms/mythdisplayandroid.cpp:41:9: error: 'LOG' was not declared in
> this scope
>           );
>           ^

Hi Peter

I'm just about to push an update for MythDisplay so I'll add the
missing include here as well - apologies - haven't had a chance to try
the android build for a few weeks.

> Also, I had to remove some configure options -  no longer valid - in
> mythbuild.sh
> --disable-crystalhd
> --enable-opengl-video
> --disable-openmax

Ah  - I forgot about those - already removed in the render branch of
the packaging repo:)

> Am I missing something? Should I add an include for the missing header
> file to mythdisplayandroid.cpp ? I will update the mythbuild.sh.

Thanks

>Are there any other settings I should have for android?

Nothing springs to mind - but don't hold me to that:)

Thanks and regards
Mark