[mythtv] Audio distortion issue on Nvidia Shield

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:55:41 UTC 2018

On 09/23/2018 10:41 PM, Michael wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>

> I spent some time playing with this tonight.   I tried all of the
> settings you mentioned about and I still am having the crackly sound
> from the center regardless of what speaker is actually playing the the
> start of a video or after seeking forward.

So it is ok most of the time, only gets static when starting or seeking?
How long does the static last?

I have noticed with digital audio, the sound does not start up
immediately after a seek forward, there is sometimes a second of delay.
Perhaps my sound system is able to ignore the beginning part of the
audio that yours is having trouble with.
Does this happen with pass through from a computer other than the shield?