[mythtv] Android Release builds

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 16:11:08 UTC 2018

Hi Mark

I would like to change mythbuild.sh to use MythTV configure option
"profile" rather than "release" for release builds for android. We use
profile for release builds for Linux and Raspberry pi. "profile" allows
for debugging with gdb and we use stripped executables in the package. I
remember one of the build types caused compile errors. I think that may
have been "release". With my attached patch, I have built a package
using option "release" on mythbuild which in turn configured MythTV with
"profile". I used a "production" keystore I created and successfully
installed and tested it on Shield and amazon fire tv stick. Do you have
any objections to the attached patch?

Peter