[mythtv] rpm build of master using mockchain: ERROR: samplerate not found using pkg-config

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 02:19:03 UTC 2018

FYI, I took further discussion to -users, since this is
(in my opinion) not a *mythtv* development issue.
This is just a butt standard building of any package
issue (and just because it happens to be MythTV
does not make it an issue to bug the developers
about, unless you are also fine to start explaining
how to build a PC, to install an OS, to install an
development environment, etc., in which case we
should combine -users with the public developer
list (and the double secret developer list can remain
restricted to the few, the select, the trusted)).