[mythtv] Myhthfrontend sitting at "Please Wait"

Sam Davis samdavis at outlook.com.au
Wed May 9 01:18:24 UTC 2018

Hello,

Now that it appears that I have issues both with the backend and frontend systems (meaning the system is basically "stuffed") do we have any idea when fixes will be pushed through for these? The backend shows same type of error as frontend and looks like when a recording tries to start where it needs to assign a tuner. I am running separate backend and frontend and using 3xUSB (PlayTV) tuners. I am after some direction as to whether the problem is understood and being worked on or should I resort to a rebuild back to Fedora 27? If there are any diagnostics that you want me to do I am happy to help.

Thanks
Sam