[mythtv] Pushed android mediacodec support

David Engel david at istwok.net
Sun Jul 22 19:23:31 UTC 2018

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 03:34:05PM -0400, Peter Bennett wrote:
> I have committed and pushed the android mediacodec changes. This provides
> hardware decoding for mythfrontend on android systems including android TV.

Yay!  Congratulations and thanks, Peter.

For those of you who haven't been following along closely, Peter has
been doing the yeoman's work on the Android port lately.  While there
is still more work to be done, it's good enough now that the Nvidia
Shield makes a pretty nice frontend.  Good enough, even, that it's now
my main frontend.

David
--
David Engel