[mythtv] Testers Wanted for New, ON-Deman Input Feature

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 22:56:37 UTC 2018

Update:

Haven't missed any recordings with the feature in use. Began
testing on 1/11.

Tried setting the Preferred Input in the rule, works OK.
(Chose the input on my slave BE and only did that test once
and it only has one physical card.)

Tried setting the rules mid program, and in the future OK.
Haven't tried LiveTV now that I think about it.

Today, I stopped the slave backend while two recordings were being
made (on the same multiplex.) When the slave BE was restarted, the
recordings restarted, as expected.

The only anomaly I've seen was in the above restart and the red recording
spinner didn't display if I *re-entered* the Watch Recordings page. I haven't
switched back to master to see if that happens there too. Steppes theme,
in case that's important.

--
Bill