[mythtv] Moving to Python 3 problems

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 16:55:15 UTC 2018

I haven't had much time to look closer at this but I do have one question
that hopefully has a "relatively" easy answer...

Currently the only package causing issues for building for Fedora is that
python2-requests-cache was dropped in favor of python3-requests-cache...

To my knowledge this only affect ttvdb.py which is supposedly python 3
ready.

Is it possible to eat this elephant one part at a time? Can just the
requirements for ttvdb.py be updated to python3?

Thanks,
Richard