[mythtv] Android build Crashes after Updates to mythtv/external and required system libraries

Mark Spieth mark at digivation.com.au
Sun Aug 5 22:28:51 UTC 2018

On 8/6/2018 4:50 AM, Peter Bennett wrote:

> On 08/05/2018 12:12 PM, David Hampton wrote:

>>> Hi Peter,
>>>
>>> I think I forgot to commit my packaging changes that build the
>>> additional libraries for android.  I know I had android compiling
>>> here
>>> before I committed my changes.  I'll get back to you shortly.
>> I just committed my changes to the packaging repository.

great! Saves me the trouble.
>> David
>>

> I can build libraries, build mythtv and install.
>
> Running mythfrontend from android gives the error "Your application
> encountered a fatal error and cannot continue. There is no message in
> the log that tells me what the problem is.
>
> Log: https://pastebin.com/fVUUVa3N
08-05 14:25:29.250 20805 20805 W System.err: Caused by:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library "libbluray.so"
not found

This is the last invokation. must be a naming error or check in the apk
(unzip -l xxx.apk) that it exists.

add the new so's to the mythfrontend pro file, otherwise they arent
installed. name has probably changed (no myth prefix probably).

Ill investigate this sometime during the day at work.

HTH
Mark