[mythtv] FFmpeg plans

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 18:16:18 UTC 2018

They won't be.

Our changes adds callback to detect things like resolution change, something ffmpeg moved away from a long time ago.

The biggest thing would be to update *their* mpeg-ts demuxer to support our extra features. And that's no trivial task as the two mpeg-ts demuxers have diverged significantly over the years, they almost have nothing in common these days.

Get Firefox on Android