[mythtv] FFmpeg plans

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 22:07:30 UTC 2018

________________________________
From: Peter Bennett
Sent: Saturday, 28 April 2018 23:35
To: mythtv-dev at mythtv.org
Subject: Re: [mythtv] FFmpeg plans

On 04/28/2018 05:16 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> What about the mpeg-ts demuxer?

That is part of step 3. (Apply our FFmpeg customizations and commit them). It includes adding files that were added to our copy of FFmpeg. This is really the FFmpeg merge as I did before (without the configure merge) but hopefully now for the last time because going forward we can just pull from FFmpeg.

Do you see a problem with this?

Peter

No problem at all, just from experience every resync required manual tweaks there. Don't see how that could be automated.

BTW, 4.0 is out :)