[mythtv] Improving the Previously recorded list

Peter Bennett pgbennett at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 23:49:36 UTC 2017

On 09/28/2017 06:27 PM, David Engel wrote:
>> David
>>
>> Do you have any comments or suggestions around the problem of the previously
>> recorded list, or my plans for improving it?
> I replied to Mike's this morning.  Did it not make it out?
>
> David
>
>> Peter
Hi David

I did not receive that. However I see it in in the archives on gt.net. I
seem to miss some of the emails from mythtv. That is disheartening, I
suppose I should start using gmail instead of comcast email.

So as long as you are not working on this, I will go ahead with the two
column approach, with the left column being switchable between titles
and dates. I see the dates being month and year format, and moving to an
entry will bring up the previously recorded for the selected month.

Peter