[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by gigem. v30-Pre-42-gd2d92b2

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 18:19:14 UTC 2017

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 11:20 AM David Engel <david at istwok.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 12:28:48AM +0000, John P Poet wrote:

> noreply at mythtv.org>

> > > 20:03:21
> > > 20:03:21
> > >
> http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit/?id=d2d92b2d34c08db5092c0ee0e5b432efa7c58f97

> didn't
> database.
> happening
> inputname
> of

> > > 13:39:24
> > > 20:02:07
> > >
> http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit/?id=e82386cbced67f5f0e36d36be833b162f9847299

> show the
> > > just

> > > twice
> > >
> > > It certainly didn't do that for me when I tested it.  I will test it
> > > again, but can't do so right now.  My dev system shares some normally
> > > unused, networked tuners with my production system, but they are busy
> > > right now.
> > >
> > > In the meantime, can you try a distclean and rebuild?  That tilde
> > > business is exactly what I removed.  Maybe something didn't get
> > > rebuilt when in should have.
> > >
> > > David
> > >

> > Hi David,
> >
> > distclean did not help.
> >
> > When you say "That tilde business is exactly what I removed.", are you
> > saying that you saw the ~ before that commit?  Because, if I "git
> checkout
> > e82386cbced67", and build that, it works as expected.
>
> I retested and new, regular recordings work as intended.  There is a
> problem with live TV recordings, but I'm pretty sure that already had
> problems.  I'll work on it.
>
> Are you testing with already existing recordings?  If so, is the tilde
> actually in the database?  If not, you'll have to give me more
> detailed steps to reproduce the problem.

If I press (I)nfo twice on an existing recording, it shows the "Recording
input" correctly (e.g. "quad2").  It is only the "Upcoming Recordings"
window which shows the tilde.

I just tried starting up a recording.  While it is recording, if I go to
the "Watch Recording" screen, and press (I)nfo, it shows correctly.  If I
go over to the "Upcoming Recordings" screen, it shows the tilde.

So, it seems to be specifically an issue with Upcoming Recordings.

John