[mythtv] Current build problem in el7: qt5-qtwebkit related

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Fri Sep 8 08:09:21 UTC 2017

Yesterday, after a few days away. my SL7 box saw a qt5-qtwebkit upgrade
offer, from 5.6.1 to 5.6.2; but it didn't complete.  Later I tried a
rebuild and mock had the same problem.  This is a repo-sync thing, with
epel having the later version while other qt5-qt* packages are still in
sl7x, and in CentOS.

Unwisely I had pursued the upgrade offer and for some time had an
unworkable system with a QT library version conflict.  It recovered when
I upgraded all the installed qt5-qt* packages from sl7-rolling.  I
suppose mock could be configured to do this too - but it will probably
resolve itself soon.

John P