[mythtv] Q regarding "Redesigned Previously Recorded Screen"

Piotr Oniszczuk piotr.oniszczuk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 19:11:04 UTC 2017

> Wiadomość napisana przez Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> w dniu 26.10.2017, o godz. 16:13:
>

> On 10/26/2017 09:08 AM, Piotr Oniszczuk wrote:
>> Peter,
>>
>> Thx for working on Redesigned Previously Recorded Screen
>> Nice work!
>>
>> I have question regarding recordings presentation here:
>> Currently I see myth presents list of all schedules for given title.
>> i.e. I see in list "previously recorded" (not recorded by duplication detection) shows together with "recorded".shows.
>> This makes browsing less readable as for every entry user needs to look on scheduling status.
>>
>> is it possible to add filtering here so user can ask to see only "recorded" shows?
>>
>> Alternatively maybe it will be good to add statetypes for every list entry - so themers will be able to add colors accordingly to scheduling status?
>>
>> br
>>

> Hi Piotr
>
> The list is showing the same selection as the old Previously Recorded, just filtered differently, by date or title.
>
> For the latest few weeks or 1 month (not sure the exact date range) it shows recordings made as well as recordings missed or not recorded for some reason. Those "not recorded" entries, older than some range, are automatically deleted from the oldrecorded table by the system. This page is just showing what is remaining in the oldrecorded table.
>
> It does have status on every entry. The last character on each line shows a 1 letter abbreviation and a color for the status such as F for failed, P for Previously Recorded, R for recorded. In MythCenter and MythCenter wide the whole line is color coded. This is themable the same as other program lists. I plan to update the wiki with details for themers.
>
> Peter

Peter,
Thx.
Indeed when updating MiniMyth2 theme I simply overlook some statetypes.
Now works perfectly!
Thx.

BTW:
I have however another Q to You:

At some point in time Roger Siddons removed nice media handler code because this code wasn’t yet ported to mythUI:

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/24c5575980e5342e50d1354b7c11e6272463e93f#diff-6455586819fe2c795a07e3b2529def3b

I think ability to handle selection in CDs with mixed content (pictures/audio/videos) is nice (I’m using some of such CDs and Minimyth2 has this commit reverted).
Old code allows user to select what content user wants to play when mixed CD is inserted (music or pictures, etc)

Is it possible to revert this commit + add those simple mythUI dialogs which were missed by Roger?

br