[mythtv] Q regarding "Redesigned Previously Recorded Screen"

Piotr Oniszczuk piotr.oniszczuk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 13:08:02 UTC 2017

Peter,

Thx for working on Redesigned Previously Recorded Screen
<https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/61c6429d7b7a695683b910600b552607ce8955d0>
Nice work!

I have question regarding recordings presentation here:
Currently I see myth presents list of all schedules for given title.
i.e. I see in list "previously recorded" (not recorded by duplication
detection) shows together with "recorded".shows.
This makes browsing less readable as for every entry user needs to look on
scheduling status.

is it possible to add filtering here so user can ask to see only "recorded"
shows?

Alternatively maybe it will be good to add statetypes for every list entry
- so themers will be able to add colors accordingly to scheduling status?

br