[mythtv] Backporting some of MiniMyth2 patches to mythtv master?

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 15:20:08 UTC 2017

I think MythTV has always been welcoming of code contributions however I
think the best method to do so is:
Create the PR at github: https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/pulls
Create the corresponding ticket: https://code.mythtv.org/trac

This is largely what is outlined at: https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv
Sample: https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/pull/121

Note it does sometimes take awhile, but github at least makes sure it can
patch cleanly into master.

~mitch