[mythtv] DVR API Services changes between 0.27 & 0.28

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Fri Oct 13 12:03:32 UTC 2017

On 12 October 2017 at 21:33, Anthony Giggins <seven at seven.dorksville.net>

> On 12 October 2017 at 12:20, Anthony Giggins <seven at seven.dorksville.net>
> wrote:
>> On 11 October 2017 at 14:36, Jon Heizer <jheizer at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I've pushed an initial set of updates for 29.  I'm officially skipping
>>> .28.  I don't have any desire to work around the wsdl issues and don't even
>>> actually use this myself anymore.  I just keep it limping along.  I didn't
>>> try everything but the basics all seem to work.  I can't say if it'll run
>>> under linux for sure but it should.  That was one of the things that drove
>>> me the craziest was the iffy mono support for asp.net it seemed.  Give
>>> it a run and feel free to hit me up with any pull requests if you find any
>>> issues.
>> Thanks Jon,
>> I'll take a look, I upgraded my test VM yesterday to v29, as I saw your
>> update in git.
>> just worried about what else v29 will break for me.
>> I was also looking at manually hacking in static 0.28 support as the
>> build was failing after my initial changes until I saw your git update.
>> Cheers,
>> Anthony
> Hey Jon,
> Tried to compile this is VS2015 but I really dont know what I'm doing any
> chance you could compile a zip to replace release/latest.zip in git?
> Cheers,
> Anthony

Thanks Jon,

I did eventually work out to publish the Web APP I think however looks like
I'm getting this old problem again, interestingly I'm getting the same
issue on the old 0.72 version on ubuntu 16.04 from mobilemyth.log It was
working in 14.04 as per
https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=421#p7441 perhap related to
an upgrade version of mono-apache-server4:  Installed: 4.2-2build1 in 16.04?



I might try it in a 14.04 VM what OS and versions are you running it on
Jon? And thank you for your efforst so far especially for a project you no
longer use.

2017-10-13 18:16:05,942 [Threadpool worker] INFO  ASP.global_asax Site
2017-10-13 18:16:05,955 [Threadpool worker] ERROR ASP.global_asax
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for
'FrontendScanner' threw an exception. ---> System.Exception: No Zeroconf
providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be
  at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders () <0x40b59e60 +
0x0097f> in <filename unknown>:0
  at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider ()
<0x40b59e00 + 0x0001b> in <filename unknown>:0
  at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider ()
<0x40b59da0 + 0x0001f> in <filename unknown>:0
  at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor () <0x40b59c20 + 0x0002b> in
<filename unknown>:0
  at FrontendScanner..cctor () <0x40b59b50 + 0x0008b> in <filename
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at ASP.global_asax.Application_Start (System.Object sender,
System.EventArgs e) <0x40b29ec0 + 0x00093> in <filename unknown>:0

And from the browser

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionSpecified argument was out of the range
of valid values. Parameter name: dueTime

*Description:* HTTP 400.Error processing request.

*Details:* Non-web exception. Exception origin (name of application or
object): mscorlib.
*Exception stack trace:*
at System.Threading.Timer.Change (Int64 dueTime, Int64 period, Boolean
first) <0x40b690a0 + 0x0016f> in <filename unknown>:0 at
System.Threading.Timer.Init (System.Threading.TimerCallback callback,
System.Object state, Int64 dueTime, Int64 period) <0x40b68f90 + 0x000ac> in
<filename unknown>:0 at System.Threading.Timer..ctor
(System.Threading.TimerCallback callback, System.Object state, Int32
dueTime, Int32 period) <0x40b68f20 + 0x00055> in <filename unknown>:0 at
(wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Threading.Timer:.ctor
(System.Threading.TimerCallback,object,int,int) at
System.Web.HttpContext.StartTimeoutTimer () <0x40b68310 + 0x00169> in
<filename unknown>:0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.PreStart () <0x40b67830
+ 0x00123> in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.Start
(System.Object x) <0x40b5cd00 + 0x0019b> in <filename unknown>:0 at
(System.Web.HttpContext context) <0x40b5c9f0 + 0x0006b> in <filename
unknown>:0 at System.Web.HttpRuntime.Process (System.Web.HttpWorkerRequest
req) <0x40b13180 + 0x00293> in <filename unknown>:0 at
System.Web.HttpRuntime.RealProcessRequest (System.Object o) <0x40b130a0 +
0x00087> in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequest
(System.Web.HttpWorkerRequest wr) <0x40b12b80 + 0x00047> in <filename
unknown>:0 at Mono.WebServer.MonoWorkerRequest.ProcessRequest ()
<0x40b12460 + 0x000a3> in <filename unknown>:0
*Version Information:* 4.2.1 (Debian; ASP.NET
Version: 4.0.30319.17020



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/attachments/20171013/e93c8ee1/attachment.html>

More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list