[mythtv] DVR API Services changes between 0.27 & 0.28

Jon Heizer jheizer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 04:36:47 UTC 2017

I've pushed an initial set of updates for 29.  I'm officially skipping
.28.  I don't have any desire to work around the wsdl issues and don't even
actually use this myself anymore.  I just keep it limping along.  I didn't
try everything but the basics all seem to work.  I can't say if it'll run
under linux for sure but it should.  That was one of the things that drove
me the craziest was the iffy mono support for asp.net it seemed.  Give it a
run and feel free to hit me up with any pull requests if you find any
issues.

Jon