[mythtv] myth spotify plugin?

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 11:02:59 UTC 2017

On 3 May 2017 8:00:33 PM Piotr Oniszczuk <piotr.oniszczuk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> How difficult will to be update below mythic spotify plugin to current myth?
>
> https://code.google.com/archive/p/mythspotify/
>
> I remember sometime ago I got it somehow working (it was 0.24 or 0.25
> level) - but now it looks like level of changes in myth internals is too
> big for me to get it working.
>
> I believe it might be nice add-on for myth ecosystem.
>
> what you think?

I wasn't aware of that prior work, thanks for posting it.

I would love it if it could be got to work because it is probably one of
the top two / three feature requests I get from SO - but to date I had
presumed it would fall foul of mythtv breach of terms of service rules so
never looked any further.

Great to know it used to work!