[mythtv] python bindings status? BackendServerIP[6] error

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 21:14:48 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 3:02 PM Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just updated to v29-pre-503 (current master.) getUpcomingRecordings()
> still works.
> bindings.up.py (attached) is what I'd been using.
>
> If you're considering the API, my plan is to use the module here:
> https://github.com/billmeek/MythTVServicesAPI/tree/master/dist (you don't
> need to clone the module), just see the instructions at the bottom of the
> page. Attached is the new  printUpcoming.py that works with it.

Since I would prefer to use python 3, I tried:

$ sudo pip install
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/billmeek/MythTVServicesAPI/master/dist/mythtv_services_api-0.1.3-py3-none-any.whl

 mythtv_services_api-0.1.3-py3-none-any.whl is not a supported wheel on
this platform.

Am I missing a dependency?

Thanks,

John