[mythtv] Raspberry Pi 2 and OpenGL

Mike Bibbings mike.bibbings at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 20:41:56 UTC 2016

On 16/03/16 19:34, Peter Bennett wrote:
> On 03/16/2016 12:52 PM, Curtis Gedak wrote:
>> In an effort to remove one variable between your build and mine I am
>> trying to create a tarball using QT 5.3.2.
> I have built it on Jessie (QT 5.3.2) with GL enabled and I get the same
> result
> EGL Error : Could not create the egl surface: error = 0x300b
>
> Peter
Peter,

I have also built with Qt 5.3.2 on Raspbian Jessie, and get the same EGL
error.

I could never get eglfs to work using Qt5.4.0 (Lawrence Rust
mythbuild.sh), xcb has always been fine.

I have a build using Qt5.5.1 (built from source on Rpi2) and eglfs works
with both softblend and opengl2 on my TV 1080p 50Hz.

All my builds are using mythtv fixes/0.28 source from git and install in
/usr/local/ to avoid pollution. My Qt5.5.1 is also installed in /usr/local.

Mike