[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jpoet. v29-pre-84-g5933e03

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Tue Jun 14 13:39:48 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-06-14 at 16:09 +0300, Yianni Vidalis wrote:
> On the priorities of different people, I would suggest that user
> accounts should have priorities like the recordings, and the
> priorities of ..lower accounts (e.g children) shouldn't override
> priorities of parents.

As a default starting point for the recording's priority, perhaps.  But
it should of course be ultimately overridable to any value the
"administrator" (i.e. parents in your example) wants to set it at.

It might be that a parent wants to choose that a particular recording
rule for the children override one of their own low priority rules.

b.