[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jpoet. v29-pre-84-g5933e03

Roger Siddons dizygotheca at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 14 09:37:12 UTC 2016

On 14/06/16 08:13, Stuart Morgan wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 Jun 2016 01:01:33 faginbagin wrote:
>
> RIght, a menu needs to be optional. For frontends with a single user, being
> prompted each time would be very annoying, but I can see how it would be
> better in a multi-user situation.
>
> Better still would be to have per-user positions saved, but that would depend
> on me finishing off the multi-user work.

Interesting. I'd seen discussion/wishlists but didn't realise work had
started. Is it a 'user login' design or a 'select user' pop-up every
time you bookmark ?

> Rodger, I've not checked, where are you saving the position? If it was in a
> new table we could later tie position to a userid.

I didn't add anything. The lastPlayPos was created by stichnot in
#11713, seemingly as a 'backup bookmark' for crashes during playback.

It's type 41 in recordedmarkup. The data column for it & bookmark (2)
are currently unused.

Waiting to see if I've pushed it along in line with his plans or just
butchered his baby!