[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jpoet. v29-pre-84-g5933e03

Lincoln Rogers lincoln at performaplus.co.nz
Mon Jun 13 20:12:55 UTC 2016

> The code is solid enough but the unexpected change in bookmarking
> behaviour may upset people.
>
> Also the theme mods aren't really up to scratch - it's only a demo.
> And I'd prefer warpme (& others) to test it first.

Hi Roger,

This looks like interesting work, I'm also interested in testing.

A friend of mine has recently setup a Plex media centre and one of the
things I like is when you open a show, a dialog box pops up with two
options so you can either 'Start from beginning' or 'Resume from 35:70' if
the user exited mid playback last time.

Will try the patches.

Cheers,
Lincoln.