[mythtv] Status of Schedules Direct SD-JSON grabbers

Mike Bibbings mike.bibbings at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:46:11 UTC 2016

On 28/07/16 16:32, Paul Gardiner wrote:

> On 27/07/2016 17:46, Peter Bennett wrote:
>> Gary
>>
>> I have been using your grabber for almost a week now, and it is working
>> well. I am getting 20 days worth of listings. Thank you!
>>
>> If I update the mythtv wiki for xmltv are you OK with me adding this
>> grabber to the documentation?
>>
>> Since Paul has been using this for some time from the UK, you could
>> remove references to it being for North America.
>
> I'm also using SD from the UK. Working well, but I'm not getting
> 20 days. I get between 9 and 14 depending on the time of week.
>
> Paul.

Also using SD in the UK, I get days ranging from 9 to 20. SD uses filler
data ("To Be Announced"), mythtv status on guide days can be a bit
misleading.

If you want to find out for each channel how much real data there is in
the mythconverg db try this sql (all one line):

select MAX(program.endtime) AS
"Last_End_Date",channel.name,channel.channum, channel.chanid,
channel.xmltvid, DATEDIFF(MAX(program.endtime), NOW()) as
Guide_Days_Remaining,channel.sourceid from program left join channel on
channel.chanid = program.chanid where program.title<>"To Be Announced"
and channel.xmltvid<>''  group by chanid order by Last_End_Date, name;

Mike