[mythtv] *buntu trusty ppa: loss of multirec

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sat Jan 30 09:51:43 UTC 2016

On 30/01/16 01:07, David Engel wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 11:43:26PM +0000, John Pilkington wrote:

>> But the identifier of this particular device still doesn't get shown on the
>> setup screen  :-)
>
> I don't understand what you mean.  Can you elaborate?
>
> David

Capture Card Setup > DVB device > When you change this setting...

but no text appears.  IIRC it used to show the Sony device as found in
dmesg,

usb 2-1: DVB: registering adapter 0 frontend 0 (Sony CXD2820R)...

It's the only dvb adapter that I have on this box, but I think the OP in
#12547 was in doubt.

John