[mythtv] 0.28 Release Schedule

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon Feb 1 15:27:02 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 12:45 PM, David A. De Graaf <dad at datix.us> wrote:
> I believe that the Hauppauge PVR 150 is incapable of playing back
> while recording without a slight delay interposed.

The PVR 150 is incapable of playback at all.  The 350 can be used as a
playback device, but the 150 is record only.

I think you mean MythTV is incapable of playing back PVR 150
recordings without a slight delay.

This is strange.  I'm not currently using my 150, but when I did I
never experienced such effects.  It could be a regression in the
MythTV playback code.  Most people have moved away from SD analog
recording cards, so this sort of thing is getting less coverage.

Eric