[mythtv] Master build failure after Fedora23 > 24

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:49:51 UTC 2016

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 8:56 AM, John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net> wrote:

> I just started an fc24 rebuild of rpmfusion mythtv-0.28-10.fc23.src.rpm,
> and it has successfully passed the failure point I was seeing.  Cue for
> more study, I think.

If you want to build master (or any specific commit level) I'm working on
creating a SRPM that should make that easier. You'll just have to specify
the full commit in the spec file and date of checkout and then:

$ spectool -g -R /path/to/spec

And it will download the tar file from github into the source dir and then
build as usual...

$ rpmbuild -bb /path/to/spec

Richard