[mythtv] Master build failure after Fedora23 > 24

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Dec 6 22:52:13 UTC 2016

On 06/12/16 18:46, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 06/12/16 13:37, Richard Shaw wrote:
>> Also as a data point my packages on RPM Fusion are not having any
>> problems on any release of Fedora, though it's on fixes/0.28, not master.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Richard
>
> Stuart, Richard:  Thanks for your replies.  I haven't been able to
> investigate today but will do so asap.  I came across other non-myth
> posts with the same error that seemed to point to interference from
> other references to /usr/include, and my log is full of those.  The
> specfile was based on one of Richard's for 0.28 with a few tweaks, so
> I'll re-examine his latest for clues - and perhaps see if I can build
> again for SL7, on which I'm currently running 0.29pre189
>
> John

As another data point, on the fc24 box,

[john at HP_Fed SPECS]$ mock -r fedora-24-x86_64-rpmfusion_free --buildsrpm
--spec mythtvmaster29pre229p#12901mock.spec --sources=../SOURCES

followed by

[john at HP_Fed SRPMS]$  mock -r SL-7-x86_64  --rebuild
mythtv-master-0.29.229.s.fc24.src.rpm

has created a full set of el7 packages - with the audiograph patch from
#12901, which seems more benign than most of my later attempts.  But I
haven't installed them yet on the production box.  Reported rebuild time
was 53 min.