[mythtv] Open DVB card only when needed not working in master

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Thu Aug 4 19:30:33 UTC 2016

Found the bug!

Had defined two simultaneous inputs per LNB and
that was translated into two different entries in
capturecard by mythtv-setup. One of these entries
did NOT get dvb_on_demand set even if the other
had it set according to my mythtv-setup settings.

Setting this with a SQL command made mythbackend
release the adapter and everything was working
properly with multi LNB as before!!

So now the question is:
Who is taking care of mythtv-setup and should
know about this?
Or should I try to fix it myself? Where should I
send the fix in that case.

Or should this setting rather be a group-based setting?

Best
Dag