[mythtv] Updating the wiki: Progress report

Peter Bennett pgbennett at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 15:57:19 UTC 2015

Hi Paul

This is taking a lot longer than I expected. I have updated the main
sections of the user manual and incorporated the new table of contents.
There is still a lot more to be done. I have not done anything about
plugins. I will be updating the "build from source" instructions and
looking at the documentation on transcoding and commercial flagging.
Also I plan to create a quick start guide for those who want to get
going without reading the entire book. Also still to be done includes
MythWeb and incorporating what is in the "HOWTO" official document into
the user manual.

At the moment I am updating everything up to version 0.27.5. At some
point I will start adding 0.28 documentation with appropriate annotation.

Is there any progress on the new 0.28 setup that will replace
mythtv-setup or the elimination of MythWeb in favor of the built in web
server?

Regards
Peter