[mythtv] upnp hostname confusion in 0.27-fixes

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon Jan 19 19:09:13 UTC 2015

Hi:  I'm feeling my way in a *buntu trusty installation of fixes.  With
the basic build, 0.27-193 iirc, all my recordings played via upnp except
SD converted to mpeg-ps.    I've been using a hack in master that lets
me play those.  I was pleasantly surprised.

I've just installed the latest ppa build, 0.27.4-30, and the 'All
recordings' menu shows only the titles:  no previews, no playable
recordings.

The upnp log shows GetPreviewImage:  Wrong Host 'XX' request from 'YY'

where XX is the hostname of the FE/BE box and YY is the 'your unique
identifier' name.  Similarly for GetRecording.

It's entirely possible that I have screwed things up while trying to fix
the *buntu config to play my way, but I wouldn't expect this.

John P