[mythtv] Services API: reschedule

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Dec 21 22:21:57 UTC 2015

On Monday 21 Dec 2015 14:31:24 Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> It doesn't appear that there's a service API to trigger a reschedule,
> unless it's called something that I'm not expecting.

No, there is currently no API to trigger a reschedule because there hasn't
been a use case for one, it was considered too low level. Modifying a
recording scheduled, deleting a recording and other API actions which would
affect scheduling already trigger a reschedule on behalf of the API user.

This is largely the way it works internally too at a high level, actions
trigger a reschedule, it's generally not necessary to explicitly request one.

--
Stuart Morgan
MythTV