[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by stuartm. v0.28-pre-2198-gd3d6700

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 15:17:03 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 17 Sep 2014 11:09:06 George Nassas wrote:
> http://pastebin.com/VjzaQppH and the web requests start around line 384
> where I added a blank line. In Mavericks Safari I opened http://BE:6544/
> and clicked on "Video" and then "Video Gallery". The browser's console log
> said:
>
> loadContent: URL(/misc/overview.qsp) JSURL(undefined)		util.qjs:113
> loadContent: URL(/video/gallery.qsp) JSURL(undefined)		util.qjs:113
> Failed to load resource: The request timed
> out.		http://ivy:6544/video/gallery.qsp

Do you have a lot of videos? There's no paging or on-demand loading
implemented yet, if you have enough videos it's just possible that it's taking
so long to build the result that it times out before completing.

I need to speak to the original author to see if he's still working on it, if
not I'll take over and add the necessary filtering and on-demand loading.

--
Stuart Morgan