[mythtv] Building rpms for master

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Sep 9 13:22:08 UTC 2014

On 09/09/14 14:12, Richard Shaw wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 6:33 AM, John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net
> <mailto:J.Pilk at tesco.net>> wrote:
>
>     After a few more iterations
>
>     Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files
>     /home/john/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/__mythtv-master-0.1.git.__gfd72f58.el6.i386
>     error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
>         /usr/bin/mythfilerecorder
>

> Looks like a new binary was added... I'm not exactly sure which package
> it belongs in but the fact it has recorder in the name I'm going to
> assume it belongs in the backend package.
>
>   Add a line in the "%files backend" section
>
> %{_bindir}/mythfilerecorder
>
> Richard

It looks as if it has the same status as the other 'programs', but I'll
give it a whirl  Thanks.

cd
/home/john/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/mythtv-master-0.1.git.gfd72f58.el6.i386/usr/bin
[john at PresV5000 bin]$ ls
mytharchivehelper  mythffmpeg        mythfillnetvision
mythmediaserver     mythscreenwizard  mythutil
mythavtest         mythffprobe       mythfrontend
mythmetadatalookup  mythshutdown      mythwelcome
mythbackend        mythffserver      mythhdhomerun_config
mythpreviewgen      mythtranscode     mythwikiscripts
mythccextractor    mythfilerecorder  mythjobqueue          mythpython
        mythtvsetup       mythzmserver
mythcommflag       mythfilldatabase  mythlcdserver         mythreplex
        mythtv-setup