[mythtv] Building rpms for master

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon Sep 8 07:41:20 UTC 2014

On 06/09/14 22:30, Richard Shaw wrote:
> Try looking here and see if it helps...
>
> http://cvs.rpmfusion.org/viewvc/rpms/mythtv/?root=free
>
> I always just take the tags of a new release and get the github tar.gz
> of it and it works fine for me.
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

Yes;  I had assumed that buildbot 'success' meant that the tags were
being updated from the tarball, but the script in /var is clearly using
some of the values embedded in the canonical upstream specfile.  When I
get those right, and decide how to handle 'requires
libcdio-paranoia-devel' in SL6, I might be able to find time to try again.

And my apologies for not finding the url of your specfiles earlier.
It's there on line 18.

Thanks,

John.