[mythtv] a new compilation problems (was: compilation problems

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 14:49:20 UTC 2014

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 2:28 PM, Stuart Auchterlonie
<stuarta at squashedfrog.net> wrote:
> This happened after the recent ffmpeg merge, and we haven't had a
> chance to resolve it yet.

I supplied a (1 line) patch to jya, but really one should also
revert a previous attempt at fixing the problem (for libhdhomerun),
so I suspect it is requiring some review (and available time,
as always, is in short supply).

Note that MythTV is not yet fully Qt5 compliant (some
things will not work, which may, or may not impact one),
so another (and, for now, perhaps better, solution) is to
force using Qt4 (or remove the Qt5 environment).