[mythtv] UPnP Improvements - [a44606fc2] (Jean-Yves Avenard)

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Wed Sep 3 19:08:13 UTC 2014

On 03.09.2014 20:49, Janusz S. Bien wrote:

> First thing first, is
>
> ./build-debs.sh
>
> sufficient to compile the most recent version? I'm afraid not, as the
> resulting package is to be named 0.27.0. What is the proper invocation
> of ./build-debs.sh?

I invoke it as
/absolute.path.is.important/packaging/deb/build-debs.sh master
/path.to.target.space/debbuild.tmp/ (and optionally some patch files)

The .deb packaging has not been updated in preparation of 0.28 yet.
Just be sure to check out the master branch of packaging, too.

Regards,
Karl

PS: I think we should just drop the version number from the package
*name* as we don't support concurrent installations of different
versions anyway.